Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Watching the layers peel away

Hi guys,

Thanks again for checking out my blog. I am going to try and update it every other day with something new, or just whats going on. Well I have been just busy preparing for school. I still have to finish a couple of classes for my B.A. (classes start September 8th) and I've been looking for a part time job so I can save as much as I can. Its really amazing how I'm not even trying hard and all the pieces are fitting together perfectly. There is a peace that is settled in my heart that no one can pluck out. I really just want the Lord to put on my heart what I should do over there besides school of course. It is going to be tough having to find a church, a ministry even youth and young adults that are living hard for the Lord. But (sigh) God is going to show me what to do. I really don't want to feel lose, this is not a time to play games and I don't want to. I desire for God to keep me in His will and that I may grow in this experience in every way.I still need to purchase a laptop and pay my tuition bills ( yes I said bills) and figure out what I'm going to sell and what I'm going to take with me. Its all just so surreal that it is actually happening. I'm beyond words some times. Continue to pray for me in this time of transition.

Prayer Request

Visa appointment
Finish B.A.
Tuition
Get a pt job

Praise Reports
Sold my computer!!

God of wonders, beyond out galaxy You are holy, holy Precious Lord, reveal Your heart to me Father holy, holy The universe declares Your majesty You are holy, holy, holy, holy- Chris Tomlin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yellow is hard on the eyes my nizzzzeeeeeeeee!guess who this is???????