Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Money makes the world go round?? mmm No Faith does


Jehovah Jireh:The Lord will See (that this child is taken care of) or The Lord will Provide (all my needs) or The Lord shall be Seen (through this test of faith his glory will be shown and He gets the praise)

So I'm putting together my budget for the next 4 months, what I need to get, what I need to sell(Dell desktop computer with flat screen anyone?) and making sure all my bills are in order and I am just amazed my the faith that God is building in me. Now you know me, I'm not one to neglect my responsibilities and hard times by just saying God's got it and sitting on my derrière, but He does. Even though I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring, where money will come from and how I will be able to make sure all my school bills are paid on time, I'm really just trusting Him for it all. He didn't bring me this far for nothing.

I can already see myself in Paris, sipping on a espresso(if I can afford it) catching a show at the theater (if I can afford it) and exploring all the museums and monuments Paris has to offer (if I can afford it!!!) Regardless what the monetary situation is right now I know that it isn't impossible for Him its just another way for Him to show Himself faithful.

Mark 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

oh yeah! I'm so happy for you!

Unknown said...

yay Ruthieeee! I like ur approach. God's got it. he takes us for the adventure!! :)
(plus, thank God for email and airplanes or I'd be crying like a beast--you've seen me: mascara streaming down the face...yeah, beastly).
xo, j

Brian said...

AH no dont leave who will i endlessly torment!?!?!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I love you! I love the fact that God is taking you deeper and into wonderful things. =)