Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update Paris!!!

After much prayer and consideration, I've decided to defer my acceptance to Schiller University in Paris until the Summer Session (May). I have no big revelation or emotional story to tell just realizing God wants me here a little longer and even though He has opened the door and presented me with this amazing opportunity I still have to surrender my plans to Him.
Thank You for all your prayers and please continue to pray for me in the coming months as I still finalize everything and head down to Paris in Dec (no need to waste a ticket eh!) and see the school and my future home. I am very excited and know that God has a bigger plan than I can ever understand but I choose to ride with Him instead of getting in the way.
Thanks!


Be Blessed

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. - Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: